Cimarron Country is grateful for our volunteers. The Cimarron Country Property Owners Association has a five-member volunteer Board of Directors. Serving in the community is an opportunity for fun at events and a great way to meet our neighbors.
POA members can work as many or as few hours as they choose.
In 2018, there will be more opportunities to serve in the community:
- Welcome Committee chairperson: Ann Finn
- 2018 Cimarron Directory chairperson: Kristi Turek
Committees in need of an organizer and team members:
- Yard of the Month
- Spring and Fall Cimarron Yard Sale
- National Night Out - On or about the 1st Tuesday in October
- Cimarron Country Food Drive
Contact information for volunteers will be updated soon!
Following the 2018 Annual Meeting, all committee information will be updated.